7 Surprising Facts Women Should Know About Cataract Surgery
Cataract surgery is becoming more and more necessary for people below the age of 70. Our optometrists at Seema Eye Care understand the importance of cataract surgery early on in a patient’s lifetime. How do you know it is time to get cataract surgery? Read on to find out!
If your symptoms are interfering with your daily life, then you most likely could benefit from cataract surgery. This can happen when your eye’s lenses become cloudy and discolored and can eventually lead to glare problems. Driving and even daily work can be affected and make simple tasks nearly impossible.
Seven surprising facts about cataract surgery:
- Cataracts are also a reality for younger women. There are many factors that contribute to cataracts including genetics, your lifestyle, and even certain medications.
- Untreated cataracts can affect your work. Poor vision can leave you unable to get your work done.
- It will be harder to get your independence back the longer you wait. Getting back your independence right away will leave you feeling happier.
- Don’t allow fear to stop you from getting your eyesight back. Our optometrists are highly experienced and can provide you with quick care.
- Glasses and contacts may not always be necessary after cataract surgery. Our optometrists want to understand what you are hoping to achieve with your surgery. We have a variety of lenses that can improve a wide range of issues.
- You will be amazed after receiving the surgery. After your surgery colors appear so much brighter, and your depth perception will increase.
- Cataract surgery can allow you to enjoy a fuller life. Many people isolate themselves while living with cataract. Treatment can give you back you much deserved happiness.